Saturday, April 7, 2012

Limoges Boxes In All The Colors Of The Rainbow

The most alluring thing about Limoges boxes is the colors they come in!  Artists hand panint these porcelain trinket boxes with splashes of luscious colors to make them realistic and appealing.  You can collect Limoges boxes to add a little color and sentiment to any area of any room, thus creating a showcase in any variety of themes.

I love the fresh color splash of food myself and you can get all types of veggies at www.Limogesboxcollector.com.  One box may feature a bunch of veggies together ...

.... or, I like to have vegetable Limoges boxes in a row like a vegetable rainbow, customizing my collection limited to my select favorites.  Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple Limoges boxes are a perfect mix of eye candy.

Red can be a tomato, luscious and plump....

Orange could be a carrot, freshly plucked from the ground....

My yellow Limoges boxes are lemons, tangy and bright ....


Green brings me to peas, huddled in a pod....

My bit of blue is blueberries, pickable snack and garnish...

Purple is my yummy fig ...

These Limoges boxes are an example of how fun it can be to collect these porcelain pieces -- personalized to fit any style and any taste, while adding visual interest when your decor is in need of some pigmentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment